- -Kitchen (includes cleaning counters, top of stove, behind, underneath, outside of all appliances, inside of microwave)
- -Floors (vacuuming carpeted areas, sweeping, microfiber sweep, mopping of hardwood, tile areas)
- -Bathrooms (sanitizing and cleaning of toilets, cleaning of showers and bathtubs (not re-grouting or deep grout cleaning) cleaning and shining faucets, cleaning counter tops, mirrors)
- -Dusting (Swiffer dusting of knick knacks, wood furniture, electronics, window seals)(we will wet dust certain wood items per request no charge)
- -Dusting of ceiling fan blades (rotated cleaning/done 1st clean always)
- -Empty trash cans (and replace with clean bags)
- -Baseboards around toilet area (as needed)
- -Windows Seals (rotated cleaning/done 1st clean always)
- -Cob Web Removal (rotated cleaning/done 1st cleaning always)
We do not offer de-cluttering or organization unless it is a hoarder case (which takes extensive prep and hiring).
We do not wash windows at this time (franchises charge a considerable extra amount for windows, most of our clients do not want it). We do them on some entry and back doors however, they are not a regular part of service. And are rotated every so many cleans.
Green Cleaning available upon request (additional charge may apply)
Deep Cleaning (parts of these may be added to basic clean at additional rate) (Homes, Beach Homes, Apartments)
- -Everything listed in Basic Cleaning
- -Wipe down baseboards
- -Dusting ceiling fan blades (must be reachable)
- -Cob Web Removal
- -Window Seal Cleaning
- -Cleaning door frames
- -Cleaning Doors
- -Fridges will
- -Scrub outside of kitchen and bath room cabinets
- -Ovens at a additional rate. Deep Cleans and Make Readys only.
- -Entry door windows inside and out. (deep cleans only)
- De-cluttering and organization is offered on estate and hoarding cleans only.
-Sorry we no longer do mini blinds or shutters (they take too long and would add to much to a client's fee)
-We also do not change bed sheets and bedding. We will make beds.
-We do not do large hanging light fixtures of any kind. Clean at your own risk (Generally, should be removed and either hand washed or dish washed).
-Also read our FAQ's and About Us to learn more about Tex Pro Cleaning!
Beaumont and Lumberton Texas